Turn The Page For Play Therapy Activities
Product Number : 101F41600
- This helpful book includes 27 play therapy activities with reproducible worksheets and fun activities
- Also features: Step by step instructions, explanations of the specific applications of each technique, and more
- For grades 2-5
Research supports play therapy because of its proven positive impact on helping children cope with and overcome problems.
Each of the 27 play therapy activities includes:
- Rationale: quick reference to each activitys intent
- ASCA Standards
- Recommended Age/Grade Level
- Therapeutic Purpose: explains specific applications of each technique
- Instructions: step-by-step directions
- Processing: guide for the wrap-up portion of an activity
- Additional Suggestions
- Reproducible materials checklist, recording worksheet, activity sheets
The included CD allows for easy reproduction of all reproducibles in black and white as well as in color, where appropriate.
These fun-to-present activities will encourage your clients to communicate more freely and give you insight into their thoughts and behaviors.
Paperback: 144 pages